For your safety, we ask guests not yet vaccinated to please wear a face covering when entering, exiting or moving about the restaurant. We are happy to provide you with a face mask if you need one.
Reservations are encouraged so that we can reduce the wait for a table in common areas.
Please maintain social distancing and safe hygiene practices like washing your hands. Additionally, there are hand sanitizing stations located throughout the restaurant. We're open regular hours at reduced capacity and are following these safety practices:
- All staff members wear masks whether vaccinated or not
- Only a limited number of seated diners
- Extra space between tables
- Use of QR codes for menus and wine lists, or, if you prefer, clean, single-use menus can be provided
- Social distancing is maintained in common areas
- All dining surfaces are sanitized after every meal
- Common areas deep-cleaned daily
- Sanitizer provided throughout the restaurant
- Staff has health screenings